Saturday, September 11, 2010

Airline Passengers set for Halal only meals

My regular readers will know about my interest in flagging up Halal travel as the future for discernible Muslim travellers.

While concentrating on the destination and the facilities on offer at the hotel what I failed to mention was the actual journey itself which is why LM is over the moon at the prospect of halal food being introduced on airline flights. 

The largest independent caterer of food to the airline industry is set to open its first halal only kitchen at London's Heathrow airport largely as a result of the rapid increase in demand for Halal food from airlines like Emirates.

LM should point out that while I welcome the introduction of Halal food and look forward to the likes of Nick Griffin and Pastor Jones enjoying a Halal meal on British Airways and Delta flights respectively in all seriousness I also believe in the option for those who do not wish to eat halal due the reasons I outline in my post about the introduction of halal food in Harrow schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment